Pages

24 April, 2010

Ah King! NEVER never NEVER never NEVER never NEVER Give Up!

Dear Ah King,

Thank you for your detailed comment in yesterday's posting. [For those that have not read it yet, I suggest you to read Miranda's (Ah King's) posting of comment yesterday, of which I am dedicating today's posting to.]

Life indeed is not easy and it can get very challenging, like what happened to you in the past 11 years. Your brother's suffering of cancer, your wish of having a baby was not granted, you lost your job and was unemployed for 3 years, etc. Then, on the bright side, you experienced the support, love and understanding from your husband and your parents, and your friend helped and get you a job, though demanding yet manageable.

What amazed me, and I am sure also amazed a few other readers of this Blogger, is your ability to stay strong. Your comments are filled with positive words, the love of God, and encouragement! Like you said:

Life is not easy but I will not give up.  
I believe that I will be still strong and stand up. 
No word can be expressed our pain and our love that I experienced. 
I have done my best. I have worked really hard to pick up and stand up again.
Help and surprises came to me unexpected sometimes or it may be planned by God. 
There is no guarantee for the future. But I believe that I will be still OK tomorrow as I am still tough enough to face the reality. Hope for the best. I always pray to God for everything.
Fortunately, I am not regreted and I still overcome the pain of these real bad experience.
However, I believe there will have hopes in the future and situation will be improved as I believe.

Even life is not easy to me, I believe that I have been trained by my past experience to face the reality. I will not give up ever and forever. 
I am the best one I believe that God created me and my life meaningfully. 
I will take good care of myself as well as my parent, husband and my good friends.
Dear my friend, don't give up.
I don't know what will happen tomorrow but I value the present. 

I can only do my best/enjoy my life every minutes as I cannot change/control the situations that the reality is uncertain.

Your comments remind me one of the magnetic sticker on Joey's refrigerator, and it says\;
NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!

Yes, crying, or any means of non-violent emotion expression is okay (including writing a Blogger)! By you sharing your emotion and by others reading your emotion, actually itself is a healing process. I would also like you to take note that in the list of followers (and readers) of this Blogger, there are quite a few cancer survivors. One of them discovered the cancer during her delivery of her baby daughter. Another one went through 39 radiotherapy treatments in additional to chemotherapy with very significant side effects. Actually her first oncologist suggested her NOT to take any treatment as the cancer spread so widely but she did not give up. Like me, another one suffered from lung cancer, stage 4, tumors spread and currently under treatment of fourth remission (recurrence) within five years, and he is still fighting. Etc.

Like it or not, we have our different challenges in life. Important is we stay strong and positive when we are challenged and we live and enjoy everyday of our life!

Yours, Matthew

   
[This photo was taken one early morning when I was returning to work. I am always an early bird! This snail was only about 1cm big and was crossing the front door of the factory. I almost stepped on it and smashed it. I then watched it "walking and walking" and it took almost 10 minutes for it to "walk" about a few inches. I took a photo and gave up watching it's "walking". Yeah! Never Give Up!]

2 comments:

  1. Dear Ah King

    Thanks for sharing your experience in the posting of 23rd. Although I do not know you personally, I just want you to know that I think you are a good and intelligent person, someone who cares for others and still tries hard to survive the everyday grind of life.

    Stay strong - you are doing very well. Although it may not seem like it at time, I believe God has plan for us all. Each difficult step is a test, HE wants to see who can stand up to the challenge.

    all the best
    Irene
    ps: your English is very good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Matthew and Irene (Matthew's sister),

    Thanks very much.

    Frankly speaking, I'm looking forward to reading this blog everyday as a habit. So, Keep on your good writing and turn this blog an power to the world and energy to us. I believe it works. "Add oil" and you guys are strong. People influences people. May people love people and everyone desires to be loved. (Love and care each other are our nature/human instinct.) This characteristic is the meaning of our lives.

    Never give up......Sustain......

    Bible is very valuable to teach us how to love, just like the way God loves us.

    With warmest blessing,
    Ah King

    ReplyDelete