Pages

18 April, 2010

Let's Try to Make It Happen!

Dear Loved Ones, Family and Friends,

On 5th April, 2010, in posting Two Quick Points, I urged you to "Click" on the AdSense Links (on the right side and the bottom of the posting). Today, I would like to report to you that on average, we have >200 clicks a day. It may not sound a lot, but I am already very happy, considering you have >200 friends come and visit you everyday. Yes, >200 friends on a daily basis, you will be the happiest man on earth!

Then, on 13th April, 2010, just for the day, there were 447 clicks for the day, more than double of the daily average. However, for the AdSense Income, on 14th April, 2010, only 289 clicks were recorded for the day, but it recorded $4.61 AdSense Income for the day.

I must admit that I am still learning how the AdSense work, or how to generate higher traffic to this Blogger, what I would like to urge you, is to encourage you to click into the AdSense LInks. I am sure one day we can materialize the AdSense Income and together we can do something meaningful. So as the first step, may I suggest that each of us, after reading the posting, please also click on the advertisement links on the right side and the bottom of the postings. Please also consider to keep the promotion of this Blogger, so that more people can benefit from it.

Thank you!

Yours, Matthew


Sunbath, I was, on the Spanish Bank
Bliss, comes from north, like comfort hands
Calm and peaceful, I thought, fulfilled my mind
The truth moment arrived, the seagull ate my body
... and left my shell laughing 
... under the sunshine!

1 comment:

  1. Some of the ad links you have chosen are actually quite interesting. Thanks Matt.

    ReplyDelete