Pages

05 April, 2010

Two Quick Points

Dear family members and relatives, friends, and friends of friends,

Two quick points:

1) Posting of Comments on the Blogger: You are encouraged to share your thoughts with others by adding your comments beneath each posting (by simply click on the tag "comment"). Don't be shy, as a sharing of thought is a self-fulfilling process and a joy.

2) Click on the Ad Links: Starting 3 days ago, you may notice that ads were added to this Blogger. Not that this Blogger has become a commercial site, it's only the naughty me that would like to learn something new everyday and I find this AdSense thing quite interesting (and analytical and systematic) which I am trying to play with. So help me by clicking on the Ad Links near the postings, as your click will then be converted into analytical data which then help me understand more about this Blogger's readership, etc.

Thank you and thank you for your continuous support of this Blogger!

Live and enjoy your life ... everyday of your life!

Yours, Matthew


3 comments:

  1. The following text is not my comment. It's simply a sharing for you and all who visit your blogger, the verse of a song presented by the church choir during the Easter Sunday Mass at CCMC. The name of the song is "You raise me up":-

    When I am down and oh my soul's so weary, when troubles come, and my heart burdened be, then I am still and wait here in the silence, until you come and sit a while with me. You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains. You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas. I am strong when I am on your shoulders. You raise me up so I can stand on mountains. You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas.
    There is no life, no life without its hunger, each restless heart beats so imperfectly. But when you come and I am filled with wonder, sometimes I think I glimpse eternity. (Repeat : You raise me up.....stormy seas)

    Claude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Matt: Don't you know that I haven't been sitting in front of the computer for sooo long everyday... But, ever since your start blogging, I start blogging along with you too... It's such a joy to write about my feeling and/or should I say to give me chance to channel out my feeling in a positive way... Thanks... Bro Joey

    ReplyDelete