Pages

13 June, 2010

Celtics Vs Lakers ...

Blackhawks (Chicago) won the Stanley Cup (NHL). Flyers, I must say, played very well in the last two games. The whole team tried very hard and therefore, they did not lose, they are actually No.2 of NHL and Flyers should be very proud of themselves. The last game is superb!

When I said I would also like to support Celtics versus Lakers, I did not expect that Celtics is going to take the lead against Lakers. As of this evening, Celtics indeed is leading 3 to 2 games and in the last two games, they actually played very well. On the other hand, it is clear that other Kobe in Lakers, the rest of the team are not even on par. So, let's hope Lakers players can rethink their strategy and reorganize their game plan, otherwise, we may witness another history in NBA that Celtics to win the game this year. And if you have watched today's game, you would say it is definitely the case! (And I would need to think seriously if I am going to support Lakers, as what I usually do, in the next game! Hahahah!)

FIFA 2010 finally started two days ago (11th June, 2010). I did not really watch the games, but selectively, I picked a few games and try to watch through them while I am doing something else (also called multi-tasking). Honestly, I did not really feel them as good as before, or may be like they say, "It's still too early!" I feel the pain when Argentina only scored one against Nigeria and I feel embarrassed when England could only match 1 to 1 with USA. I certainly hope they would have played better than what they did. Anyway, may be it's true that "it's too early" and they would play better at later games.

Life is filled with accidents and things that should have happened may not happen, while things that should not have happened ... happened. I don't know why (and may be I am just plain stupid), I seldom ask "why", and I usually would proceed to the next stage of "how to resolve" the issue. I usually find this approach at least can lead me to the "solution" much faster, as at least I can save the time in struggle "why". Don't get me wrong, I may still ask "why" at a later stage, or better rephrased as "to see if anything I can learn from the incident". But it's more of a priority to deal with the issues as promptly as it happens (and to reduce the pain)! Or like they say "Life is too short to complain, as life is for enjoyment!" I obviously agree with this notion! Hahahah!


You will never be able to unturn every stone. But in life, you should continue to walk tall forward and certain risks we will have to take ... whether you like it or not!

2 comments:

  1. No wonder you're my brother 'cos we do think alike... Instead of asking "Why???" WHY can't we just deal with whatever happened and make the damages to the minimum!!! Things always happen for a reason... Just using the energy to make it better than feel sorrow!!! Well-done, Matt... @..@

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matthew, I agree that taking risk is part of life. Anyone fails to take risk will certainly miss out many great opportunities in life.

    ReplyDelete