Pages

25 March, 2010

UP in Avatar ... Wonderful Idea!


Let's have a close look at above poster, which is designed by my dearest and only daughter Olivia as her classwork in computer science. For those of you who did not distance yourselves too far from movie entertainments would immediately discovered that the poster included two movies: Avatar, the biggest box office moive as-of-today, in 3-D, and the theme is talking about human beings and harmony with nature. Another one is called UP, also in 3-D, covering life issues such as realization of dreams and love among people. Then, Olivia put them together and it gives me a lot of energy everytime I look at this poster. This poster actually gives me the impression of "For the realization of our (life) dreams, and in the harmony with the nature, let's exercise our love and courage, to fight ... until we succeed!" Tell ya ... ONLY the feeling itself makes me feel great already! You feel it? (*Though I must admit you need to watch both movies before you can feel this feeling!)

There is a side-line which I would like to also mention here. In the UP movie, at the very beginning, there was a very quick flashback on Carl's (the old man) relationship with his wife, starting when they were in childhood to the point of her death! It happened so quickly that before I noticed it, my eyes were all wet! (*If you missed this, get the DVD and watch it again!) It was one of those touching moments that I would just let my tears run down my face!

Life is such an enjoyable voyage! It usually is filled with memorable moments. The voyage should be observed as a whole (like birth, live and death), while the memorable moments can be organized individually and randomly as you may like and to enjoy.

Life is cool! Life is awesome! Life is "UP in Avatar"! Let's enjoy it as much as we can!

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I have not watch either movies but I can say this: Olivia is one creative little artist!

    Force be with you and your Family! (I have seen that one!)

    ReplyDelete