Pages

22 March, 2010

To Yoda ... I asked!

To Yoda ... I asked ...
What is life without death?
What is happiness without pain?
What is joy without sorrow?
... Yoda blinked his eyes ... and said ... 
"Stay the path, and find ... you will!"

To Yoda ... I asked ...
Courageous I am ... will I ovecome?
Wisdom I seek ... my mind is cleared?
With the love & care by others ... the challenge be met?
... Yoda nodded his head ... and glittered ...
"Come will future, past will today. Walk tall on, you should!"

To Yoda ... I said ...
My life I love 
My loved ones I love
My family and friends I love and care ...
... I miss them and I miss them more everyday!

It's the emotion attached 
It's the thoughts deepened
It's the weakness hidden
It's the Letting Go! ... Or not!
Yoda stood there ... eyes half closed ...!

[The Yoda figure shown here is one of my favorite. It can tell stories, answer questions and move most body parts (except the legs). His eyes can actually open and close with mouth movements.]









6 comments:

  1. To Matthew, Yoda said,
    'Stay the Path. Keep the Faith.'

    May the Force be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoda: "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering" To Matt, Yoda continues: 'stay the path, stay courageous, train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose'.
    The Force be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Matthew,

    God already has an answer for you:

    Old Testament Joshua 1:9
    "..Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go."

    Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the last couple visits with Matt & Esther to BCCA, he's so excited with just the Good Weather, Nice View from the Passenger Seat and he's full of Joy!!! Just want everyone knows that he's not Complaining at all... He's just taking his time to enjoy every moment... In fact, he's planning to go back to WORK alreadly... Beleive-it-or-not, Joey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahah! If you have a wonderful brother (Joey) who tirelessly drive you to and from BCCA everyday in the past 5 days, taking extra good care of you. And also accompanied by your wife (Esther) and looking after all your detailed needs (water, change of cloths, etc.) AND being treated by all the wonderfully friendly people in BCCA Radiotherapy Department ... Let me tell Ya ... you just can't stop smiling and enjoying every minutes of it! Hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "May the Force be with you, always."

    Yoda also said:

    "Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

    I am humbled by your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete