Pages

12 March, 2010

Hospital 2010 Look

This picture was taken on 10th March, 2010. Esther help me washed. I shaved myself and got out of the "sick bed" and took this photo. Two thumbs up ... ... one for everyone of you and one for myself ... ... You guys are great! All your care, your love, your prayers, etc. Please continue as I need more of them in my next stage, i.e. the chemotherapy which is going to be much tougher than now. Cancer and pain comes hand-in-hand, and as you can see here, once the pain is under control, one can be as good as ever! Smile please, keep smiling please as it also help your pain!

2 comments:

  1. You look really cute, with a fresh air of innocence, Matthew!

    In addition to the two thumbs, I see two rings.
    The one on your left hand finger for your wife, and the one on your right wrist for the hospital. You are assured of their committed support, LOVE and CARE !

    Keep Smiling! Peace be with you!

    Claude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you and the encouragement of smiling. What differentiates us humans from animals is the ability to smile. Let's make use of it!

    ReplyDelete