Pages

16 May, 2010

It's a Beautiful Sunday!

Almost on a daily basis, I would like to work on some improvements. No matter how small is the improvements, I would just dream up something (from no where) and then trying to get it done, or better worded as "achieved" or "achievement", which really sounds great!

The improvement (or achievement) can really be anything else. For example, walk 10 more minutes, get out of the house, or merely go to the library or supermarket, etc. All simple and doable tasks, but once it's done can make you feel good.

Esther has been cooking all the meals in the past three months since I fall sick. Even the best cook on earth can run out of ideas about what to cook, especially when I am at very strict diet control. Olivia had her dancing practice until 8:00pm. So instead of eating at home, which the logistic can be clumsy, we decided to dine out. The very first dinner outside of the house in the past three months. By the time we arrived at the restaurant, it's already 8:30pm and not many people there. But for those that were there, they spotted me immediately as my face does not look normal. One of the young boys, around 6 years old, was looking at me and then asked his mom "What happened to his (my) face?" I actually would very much like to answer his question, especially I don't think his mother knew the correct answer for my case.

Three of us shared three dishes. The strategy of dining out is always order those dishes that you are unable to make at home. So here we are, enjoying our dinner which of three dishes that we don't cook at home.


It's the companion, the atmosphere, the content of the dialogues and certainly the foods as well that make this dinner memorable. Although the spine was having some stretched feeling (due to long time sitting), overall the feeling is fine and I think I can manage sitting for longer.

When did you invite your Love Ones out for dinner last time? Consider to invite them, or him/her to go out for a dinner with you. There are no need for a specific purpose, but just a time to enjoy being together.

2 comments: