Pages

15 July, 2010

Thirty Thumbs Up!

Lately, as you may notice that I have been keeping myself rather busy. I would even call myself greedy as "time" is so precious for me now that I would like to do as much as possible. In additional to some ad-hoc tasks that are jammed in during the day, e.g. someone would like me to talk to his/her relative who is recently diagnosed with cancer and he/she is not emotionally well. With my pleasure, I am more than happy to talk to them over the phone, or in some cases, even meet with them and sit and talk with them. To share with them what I have just experienced and what I think contributed to my recovery process, among which, positive attitude is ranked the top contributor.

It's about 11:20am this morning that the home phone rang and on the line was Mr Albert Tsui, the senior reporter of Sing Tao Daily. He read my Blogger and learned about my miraculous recovery and would like to do a follow up interview with me. We then set a time for 4:30pm this afternoon to conduct the interview in my home care unit. Albert is a gentleman. He speaks softly and remind me of a good colleague of mine back in Hong Kong. As you can see from below picture, he is a very kind person. The interview is stretched to 75 minutes while originally was meant for 45 minutes. Then, when I asked when the article will be published, keep in mind the time is almost at 6:00pm, he said he is returning to the office to do the writing and the article will be out tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow, i.e. 16th July, 2010. So Dear Readers, get a copy of Sing Tao Daily tomorrow.


As you notice it's our tradition to request our guests to post "thumbs up" for this Blogger. Another two thumbs up! Thank you Albert! (*You may also notice my new look as I have my haircut just last week while the smile remains the same!)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see any updates on your blog for a few days, so I thought you won't be for a while. Will you post your interview with Sing Tao on the blog? I don't know if I will be able to get today's newspaper tomorrow. You look good in the picture. Your new haircut made you look like you've gained some weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Dream On,

    The weblink for Sing Tao interview today is added on the side bars at the right hand side of this Blogger. Please continue to click the "next articles" as it contains link to other parts of the same article.

    Thank you for your continuous support.

    Yours, Matthew

    ReplyDelete