Pages

06 July, 2010

Normalization Of Life ... And A New Life!


This is written on a T-Shirt: "How the hell did I get this old ?!!" and after the recent tango with Mr Cancer and now that I am having a second chance to live my life, as you can imagine, being me, being a person who cannot sit still, I am planning to do quite a few things. You may have observed that in the past week, I have missed posting in two days, which is against what I used to do, which is aiming at a daily posting.

I have given some serious thoughts on this Blogger, in additional to the plenty of suggestion from you. Keep in mind the original objectives of this Blogger, i.e. to talk (openly) about death and dying, to make cancer our friend, and a record for my family and relatives (for their ease of review in future). Starting from today, I will not do a daily posting, instead I will do a posting whenever I feel like to and especially on things that I find interesting to record (and do a posting on). After said this, do come back often, as it's my intention to keep this Blogger active (except that it would not be a daily posting).

May I also take this opportunity to thank you all for your supports in the past, wish you every best and good health!

4 comments:

  1. Matthew,

    I felt bad because I have not had time to view your blog lately, however, I have seen you outside and driving a car and it is great to see you with energy back. Now after reading this latest blog and briefly speaking to Esther outside, I feel joy for you.

    You and Esther still have to cross the street soon and have some tea.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear that you are moving on. I was concerned when I didn't see your posting for 2 days. We shall chat again. Keep well and stay healthy as best as you can. Warmest regards to you and your dearest family:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Matthew...How are you?? I'm Elanda. Nice to meet you there and good to hear that you are GOOD right now. I've got some private questions want to ask you, how can I get contact with you?? Thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Elanda,

    Drop me an email at my personal email mattchan0420@gmail.com and we shall take it from there.

    Yours, Matthew

    ReplyDelete