Pages

17 January, 2011

Is Road of Suffering the Road of Recovery? Or More? Out-live Where You Are Today

I must admit that there were a few posts in the past two weeks in which I didn't even remember what I was posting. I was lying in the bed and writing, and just kept on writing, and then Esther would check with me on what I have written earlier, I would forget and would need to second guess the content.

Staring from these few days, as the knowledge that I learn about myself and the ability to communicate with the medical system, some conditions, or at least the comfort level of my living improved. Also I spent most of the day sitting upright and doing some simple exercises, e.g. moving the arms around, moving the legs around, and keep good activities with my muscles so that I can survive and go longer.

My dear friends, my problems in the past 2 weeks, especially after surgery, are really on: "swallow correctly", "breathe nicely", and "eat properly." Do they sound simple and straight-forward? And these are things that I am sure you have taken for granted. But if you dare to exchange our position, then you will immediately be able to appreciate all these simple things in life. Again, the Blogger is about learning from death, how the dying process is like. Thus we can learn how to live everyday and live it to the fullest.

A lot of you have called Esther and sent your regards. Thank you. I shall update this Blogger as frequent as I can. Again, the centre is NOT me, it's you and how you live YOUR life to the fullest.

2 comments:

  1. It is so true that we all take small things in life for granted. I really appreciate your sharing which reminds us how we can embrace life despite difficult circumtances. Take care and rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be hard to swallow pills. Keep up the simple exercises as they are very important to keep up your physical strength. "Add oil!"

    ReplyDelete