Pages

01 January, 2011

The First Day of 2011!

Today is the first day of year 2011, more precisely, 1st January, 2011 the Saturday.

Everyday is a beautiful day and you may decide how you are going to live, say, for today. Some of us decided to sleep in, while a few others already reached the ski top coming down twice, while a smaller number of others, decided to jump into the cold water. Yes! The Polar Bear.

To make myself, being one of the Polar Bear Dippers used to be one of the tasks I wanted to do (before you die). Now judging on my current physical condition, the chances of getting this done is bit remote but still possible ... Like you said, you never know, anything is possible.

On the other hand, there is a list of things I do everyday. Thank God for another beautiful day! Thank God for the chance to allow me to live another day! Thank God and ask Him to teach me how to live (better) everyday! Thank God to educate me how to live happily everyday! Thank God for another day of today which is always beautiful! Thank my Loved Ones, families and friends which exercised all their love and care on me! ... ... (I purposely make them look alike but they are all different ones. They made you dizzy, didn't they?)

Everyday is beautiful and life is beautiful! Thanks everyone and thank God!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Matthew,

    I have prayed for you and your family.

    Good days and good years to come!

    God bless you all and us.

    With best regards,
    King

    ReplyDelete