Pages

27 January, 2011

Early Morning Trip to BCCA!

It's good to set off early for the day, especially anyway I need to take the medicine at early hours. Esther and I set off by 7:15am while the sky was still dark and it\s so nice to observe the sky slowly getting brighter and finally, like this morning, the sky is totally bright and everything is so so nice. By the time we finished our radiotherapy, it's not even 8:30am and we are already start heading home and arrived there before 9:00am, still enough time to watch the morning Hong Kong news (and the latest episode about a big name, Dr Ho in Hong Kong and how his 4 wives and many children trying to get hold of his wealth, even before his death).

My breathing, after Qi Gong Master Hong's help for a week, has improved a lot. Now I can basically breath in and out without much obstacle. Swallowing is still an issue, but now my choice of foods have increased a lot and you may imagine me basically eating every now and then, like non-stop ... the energy level, from my own feelings, also improved. Okay, muscle of the body still weak and coughing still there from time to time, but the feeling, which to me is the most important thing (more than biological) is great!

Again, I want to thank you friends and relatives, you are all so great and without your prayers and love and care, I don't think I can come this far! I am gifted to have you guys with me and please keep me in mind as I shall continue need your prayers and supports in the days to come which I shall try to recover and further improve! Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing the good news. I will continue to pray for you, Esther and your family. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your good progress and more good news......

    Happy Coming Chinese New Year to you, Esther and Your Family.

    Last night, I did up my household work and I have found a wonderful and beautiful weddy card from you. Please remember to celebrate your anniversary on coming 3rd April and many to come.

    Best regards,
    King

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wedding photo is my favorite and was a gift from a good friend of mine. Thank you for bringing this memory again in life. Again thank you for all your prayers.

    ReplyDelete