Pages

30 November, 2010

Many Thumbs Up! And Psalm 23.

One more thing happened on 28th November, 2010 (Sunday) was the production crew of Fountain of Love and Life did an interview with Esther and me. The shooting started at the Canadian Chinese Martyrs Church and then to a park nearby our house and finally at our home. The production crew, though all amateurs, are very professional and well equipped. I have never thought that my life can be so colorful. Even when I am sick and sometime walking painlessly is a challenge itself, I can still experience all these wonderful things in life, for example, "Be a movie star for the day!" or you can say "Be a shooting target for the day!" Hahahah! Either one is okay with me, no debate!


Inside the interview, I mentioned one of my favorite Psalm, i.e. Psalm 23 and please enjoy reading.

Psalm 23 - A psalm of David.

 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
 3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
   for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
   through the darkest valley,

I will fear no evil,
   for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
   they comfort me.

 5 You prepare a table before me
   in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
   my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
   all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
   forever.

2 comments:

  1. dear matthew, hope everyting is well with you; why is there no more blogging after Nov 30? this is my 1st time reading your blog though I've heard your story from local newspaper/radio; the faces in the picture look familiar as i do go to canadian martyrs sometimes; i have family member suffering from cancer & need positive thinking for myself and family to deal with sickness/pain/death; God has His own planning for everybody but how do we share that with someone who has no faith in God? take care & God bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ann for your comment. I used to write everyday, but then I started to write less (as I was spending more time on the book Cancer My Friend).

    ReplyDelete