Pages

19 November, 2010

Everyday is a gift!

The autumn in Vancouver (Canada) is beautiful! The color of the trees, randomly planted, are blended together and give spectacular color, from light green to dark green, from pale yellow to deep red, and imagine all the color tones in between. Then, when you look at it from a distance, all the colors kind of blur and expose together and form such a beautiful picture. Like they say, you only need an automatic camera and simply click anywhere you like and it would be a nice picture taken.

Some may complain it's raining outside, and some may not like the wind. But you know what, if you take the first step, wear sufficiently warm (a hat and gloves would be good ideas) and go out, almost instantly, you will feel the freshness of the air (I bet the oxygen level must be high) and after a few breath, you will not feel the cold any longer. Then, for the rain, unless it's raining like dripping, as soon as you walk outside, you would see the rain is actually much smaller than you think, it doesn't bother you at all. It fall on your outer-coat, wet a bit, and then it will dry fairly quickly. Sometimes the rain is more like mist, it stay on your coat and it disappears before you would notice them.

The feeling of my body's existence is a good one. I can feel the air through my lung movement, feel the temperature with my skin. Of course, my eyes see and my ears hear, but most important of all, I am in the good hands of Mother Nature, totally surrounded by the air, rain or sunshine. The beautiful trees, the flowers, the grasses, etc.

I am so happy and filled with joy! I am satisfied and what else do I need? Everyday of my existence is a gift! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment