Pages

07 February, 2011

Celebration The End Of Our Life!

I did not expect that when I was watching a Chinese produced movie, towards the end of it, a middle age very successful businessman had a rare type of cancer. There were a few dialogues exchanged about life and death. Then, they decided to host a End of Life Party, where all friends and relatives are invited when the dying person is there also to share his feeling. I was touched by a few shot of it and also some words now embedded in my head.

Personally, it's a neat idea to have a End Of Life Party. A gathering for everyone to join, to share, to grief and to farewell. There shall be more memories that simply remembering a man passed away, and the dead man has no way to defend others memory! (Hahahah!)Let me chew with this idea (also mentioned in Raymond's comment over the weekend). Will surely let you know how I am going with this idea, if body condition allows me time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment