Pages

10 December, 2010

Thank You And Keep Smiling Please!

Despite my health situation, I still firmly believe that I am gifted and surrounded by wonderful people, friends and relatives. I am being cared for deeply and overwhelmed by the love and warmth exercised by all these wonderful people. Keep in mind that I have been lazy in writing this blogger for few months and as soon as I posted "My Friend (Cancer) Is Back!", my email inbox immediately filled with your positively energized messages. Some of them make me laugh (together it comes my chest pain) and some give me tears ... tears of happiness derived from your true love and care!

It was 8th December, 1980 when John Lennon's physical life ended. Like many other legends, he out-lived his physical life and continue to live on and influence people. Most of you know well that I am a retard in music, but this fact never stop me from listening to music that my ears enjoyed. Some of these songs, in additional to the music, the lyrics are so beautifully written. They are simply poems in their own right.

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries

It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions

I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer

But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one 



This picture was taken by Esther in front of the Apple store inside FashionShow, i.e. the big shopping mall in Las Vegas right opposite to Wynn Hotel, where we stayed.

1 comment:

  1. Matt, "Imagine" is one of my most favorite songs. I love the lyrics and the rhythm. It was written by John Lennon for anyone who has a DREAM. So keep your dream alive, life without a dream is rendered meaningless. Eric

    ReplyDelete