Pages

29 December, 2010

It's Okay My Friend! It's Okay To Cry!

It's okay my friend.
It's okay to cry.
Let the tears run down your face,
Moist your eyes and make them shine
... Like diamonds and they glitter when you blink ...
They are so beautiful,
... The love, the care, the warm heart,
The three treasure of human being all in one
Crystallized in the form of tears,
My friend, let your tears run slowly down,
... Slowly down, slowly down,
... I enjoy watching them, the love, the care and the warm heart.

Not sure why you apologized to me,
It was me who is going to leave you early,
If any fault is to be found,
... It's all mine! None yours!
Though I have no plan to apologize to you,
As you know, I did nothing to leave to you early,
Right the reverse, I tried my best not to.
Yes, I want to stay and outlive you,
So it will me to see you leaving,
It will be me who cry and let you say,
It's okay my friend, it's okay to cry!

You know when I saw you cry, I wanted to cry with you.
I swallowed my tears as you often understand them as sufferings and pain,
No time for dispute of this misunderstanding,
A smiling face I wore, with no intent to exhibit my courage and strong mind
Rather to prepare myself to deliver this simple message,
It's okay my friend, it's okay to cry!
It's okay my friend, it's okay to cry!

1 comment: